Cinematronics Vector Game Emulator for the PC
Click here to download the emulator's binaries. This is everything
you need to run the emulator, with the exception of the ROMs.
- Support for all Cinematronics Vector Games -- with the exception
of Cosmic Chasm which doesn't use the standard Cinematronics CPU.
- Mouse support for Tailgunner, Boxing Bugs and Speed Freak.
Lack of Features:
- Only supports 640 x 350 VGA resolution screen.
- No sound.
- No future updates planned.
- 640KB RAM
- VGA adapter w/ 512KB video RAM
- DOS ver 3.1 or higher
Misc. Compatability Problems:
- Win95 -Will run under Win 95 as a full screen application with occasional
- Win3.1 -Win3.1 hides the hardware timer, so the game runs too slow.
- WinNT 3.5 -Runs slow possibly for the same reasons Win3.1 runs slow
- WinNT 4.0 -similar to Win3.1
You will need to supply your own ROM images!
(And you won't find them on this site.
Emulator Source Code
Click here to download the C++ and Assembly source for
To assemble / compile this source code you will need:
- Borland C++ 3.1 or later
- Borland Tasm 4.1 or later
Web art by Bill Paul. Copyright 1997.